From the first kiss to the life of a wedded bliss-everything about a wedding is sacred: love, commitment and dedication. An anniversary is a special occasion to look back on the day when the two of you vowed to spend your life together and share all the ups and downs. Anniversaries are milestones that deserved to be honored with memorable and romantic gifts. Although there are lots of traditional anniversary gifts, but photo gifts have a personal and warm appeal, thereby making them unique and special.
Here are some ideas to use your own wedding photograph as an anniversary gift.
1. Look at your wedding photo album and choose the best photograph. You can get it framed or have it printed on a canvas or a blanket or cushion and so on. There are a number of options when it comes to getting the photograph printed. Personalized with one of your favorite wedding photograph or create a montage of some of the most captivating images that you have collected for years together.
2. You can also create a wall mural out of your most admired wedding photograph. Photo books or scrapbooks not only make great anniversary presents but can be used to create new photographic memories. In fact, they make emotional gifts that spark memories and help both partners to relieve the happiest times of their relationship.
3. Furnishings such as cushions, blankets or the more unique photo cube are personal, functional and great looking. Wall art and home décor items such as wallpapers, folding screens or posters are the various objects that can be used to make a personalized photo gift. Good personalized gift services are usually available to scan old photographs as well as work with the digital ones to create great looking items.
4. Canvas prints and are the most popular personalized gifts because of the quality they offer. You can have them printed on woven canvas or stretched on gallery frames; canvas prints look adorable and last for years. Moreover, if you have a print of your favorite wedding photo, then nothing else can match the uniqueness of this gift.
5. Photo blanket gifts are also growing in popularity as they give a warm and personal appeal to your anniversary gift. Choose your favorite photo and have it printed on the blanket along with a sweet and lovable message. Buy a blanket that is warm, soothing and full of vibrant colors. Make sure that your blanket has frills or lovely borders attached on the edges. A lovely message or description printed on the blanket will enchant the look of the photo blanket.
Well, use the above ideas and create a lovely gift using your favorite wedding photograph.